Medical Baldness Breakthroughs News
- (CNBC - 1/29/2015) - Battle Against Baldness Turns to Stem Cells
Stem Cells May Return Hair
- (CNN - 6/20/2014) - Drug Gives Bald Man Full Head of Hair
The Jury is Still Out on Xeljanz Though
- (Newsday - 10/21/2013) - Researchers Eye Baldness Solution.
Use Hair From Other Parts of Body to Re-Create Hair Growth
- (ABC News - 1/6/2011) - Baldness Breakthrough: Scientists to Find a Cure to Male Balding in 10 Years?.
Stem Cell Awakening Could Prove to be the Cure for Baldness
- (Reuters) - Scientists Identify Gene that may Explain Hair Loss
Japanese researchers have identified gene responsible for cyclical hair loss in mice
- (HealthDay News) - New Genetic Links to Baldness Discovered
Two genetic variants boost the risk of male baldness sevenfold
- (Centre Daily Times) - Polution Blamed for Baldness ?.
Studies states that Pollution Contributes to Baldness
- (Centre Daily Times) - Genetic Test for Baldness.
Genetic Analysis can Determine Baldness Predisposition
- (Daily Mail) - Hair Follicles May Regrow After Head Wounds.
Chance Finding in Wounded Lab Mice could Reverse Hairloss
- (Daily Mail) - Caffeine Could Help Cure Baldness.
Caffeine-rich beverages could be key in curing baldness
- (Fox News) - Propecia may mask Prostate Test Results.
Propecia and Prostate Cancer: Balancing Vanity with Health
- (Pravda) - A gene discovered by Russian scientists may help cure baldness.
Gene controls the growth of hair
- (Zaman Online) - Stem Cells may treat Baldness, researchers say
Stem Cell research may be used to Treat Baldness
- (Scotland on Sunday) - A robotic treatment for baldness that removes hair follicles from the
back of the neck for reimplanting on the top of the head will be developed with a grant, by a British
Neck Cell Transplant could end Baldness
- (Manila Bulletin) - Expert believe that maternal geneology plays a key role in a person's
predisposition to developing baldness or thinning hair. Read the entire story at:
Mother's Genes Play Key Role in Men Who Develop Baldness
- (Science Daily) - Oregon Health & Science University researchers have uncovered
a pathway through which a gene's over-expression causes skin stem cells to switch from creating hair follicles
to creating sebaceous glands. Read the entire story at:
Lab Links Gene to Aged Skin Problems
- (Pfizer Consumer Healthcare) - Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, the makers of Rogaine, have revolutionized
the hair loss treatment industry with debut of New Men's Rogaine Foam. Read the entire
Makers of Rogaine Revolutionize the Hair Loss Treatment Industry Once Again
- (AFP/UPI/BellaOnline) - A research team in London (Manchester) has discovered a protein
"code" that instructs cells to sprout hair. This discovery could help treat an
inherited form of baldness. Read the entire stories at:
Scientists report baldness breakthrough
Mice might provide the reason for baldness
Hair Loss Breakthrough !
- (The Times of India) - A Brussels researcher suggests that people with a patchy form of hair
loss called alopecia areata may be helped with hypnosis. Read the entire story at:
Hypnosis may Cure a Type of Baldness
- (Western Mail) - There is research to suggest that a certain pattern of male baldness can indicate
an increased risk of heart disease. Read the entire story at:
Baldness may be Linked with Heart Disease
- (Women's Health Channel) - Italian researchers discovered that a drug finasteride (Propecia or Proscar)
commonly used to treat male pattern baldness may be used with women, who are losing their hair.
Read the entire story at:
Male Baldness Drug may Work in Women too
Baldness Breakthroughs > Medical News